AutoCAD Electrical from Autodesk is the CAD software for Electrical Control Designing.
Combining the regular AutoCAD functionalities and electrical engineering features, the software provides enhanced commands and symbols created exclusively for Electrical Controls.
AutoCAD Electrical helps in creating and managing electrical schematics and facilitates drafting productivity. Part of the Digital Prototyping solution, the software program features extensive symbol libraries and advanced design functions like BOM reporting, PLC I/O design etc as well as tools for automating electrical design jobs.
With its key control system design tasks, AutoCAD Electrical ensures an accurate, fast-paced production with better product quality in less time.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- An extensive Manufacturer’s Database : permits a selection of symbols from a huge database
- The Circuit Builder function
- Automatic Marking Menu
- Increased drafting productivity and continuity
- Consistency and integrity within a project, database and documents. Any change to any of the elements affects and balances all of the project.
- Vast number of schematic symbols not only restricted to Electrical Controls, but for Pneumatic, Hydraulic as well as basic P&ID’s
- Shares interoperability with AutoDesk Inventor
- Electrical Design
- Fluid Systems Design
- Systems Atchitecture
Basics in AutoCAD or familiarity with any CAD software is advantageous. But there is no prerequisite for the course. Anyone keen to pick up the principles can easily learn to create schematics and panel drawings with this software.
AutoCAD Electrical Training equips you for the Engineering Procurement & Construction industry. It will benefit professionals from a wide range of industries like Equipment & Fabrication, Digital computers, Telecommunications, Industrial Electrical & Electronic Equipment, Automotive Suppliers. Power engineering, Instrumentation, Microelectronics etc; and will equip freshers from Electrical Engineering to get a grip into the field.