Autodesk’s Revit Architecture has been designed to equip construction and architectural professionals to convert the blueprint concepts to 3D based construction models. Leveraging on the BIM (Building Information Modeling) format, the program enables you to design & document a project, complete with geometrical and non-geometrical construction information.
Students will be introduced to the concepts of BIM and trained in the complete design process from basic design conceptualization to construction documentation through 3D modeling using various Design Development tools.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Helps to create complete 3D level architectural project models
- Achieve design accuracy through a variety of building components
- Multiple users can access and simultaneously work on the same model.
- Keeps the consistency of the model as any change in any part of the design is automatically updated & reflected in the entire model.
- Architectural Students
- Architects, Interior Designers
- Building professionals
- Industrial Designers
No prior experience in CAD required. Experience in Architectural designing, & drafting would be advantageous.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Revit Architecture Basics
- Starting a Design
- The Basics of the Building Model
- Loading Additional Building Components
- Viewing the Building Model
- Using Dimensions and Constraints
- Developing the Building Model
- Detailing and Drafting
- Construction Documentation
- Presenting the Building Model